The training starts with an introduction to Adobe Experience Manager Forms. The Development with the AEM Forms Designer will be a main part of the second chapter. Prefill Service, creation of templates and repeating elements will be approached in session three and four. The second day begins with a presentation of multiple document services. Afterwards the participant will learn about Client-Libraries and how a Document of Record can be deduced of an adaptive form. The last chapter shows how to incorporate adaptive forms into an app.
After this course, you'll understand the concept of AEM as well as you'll be able to create adaptive and responsive Forms.
- Use of AEM Forms Designer, to configure forms behaviour and data
- Introduction of OSGi technology
- Configuration of forms data-model in XML
- Prefill-Service for forms
- Use of Instace-Manager, to design user-controlled, dynamic forms
- Generate a multi-record PDF through output and watch folders
- More functionalities for adaptive forms through use of Client Libraries
- Creation and configuration of Documents of Record (XDP)
- Integration of adaptive forms into an application
This course is for developers and application developers.
There are no sessions planned. Please contact us.
Course Length and Price
2 days, from 9am until 5 pm
EUR 1.600,- per person (price plus VAT)
Usually the course language is german - in english by request. Original Adobe marterial is in english.